We are pleased to announce that FYC will re-open for an experimental period in the Autumn Term. We are making sure that young people, families and staff are protected from the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
To minimise the risk of cross-infection, we will be creating three “bubbles”, each consisting of up to 10 young people, with 2 adult leaders and 1 young leader. Regrettably, this will mean that young people will not be able to attend each week, but only on the weeks that their bubble is invited, which will be once every 3 weeks. Sessions will run from 6.30pm – 8.00pm.
Half term is 26 – 30 October, when there is no club.
The bubbles will be as follows
Junior boys (Year 6-8) meeting on September 25, 16 October, 13 November, 04 December.
Junior girls (year 6-8) meeting on 02 October, 23 October, 20 November, 11 December.
Inters (year 9-11) meeting on 09 October, 06 November, 27 November, 18 December.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Applicants may designate friends who they would like to have in the same bubble; we will try to accommodate such preferences, but we cannot guarantee that this will be possible. Because of the new circumstances, we will need new parental consent forms to be filled out and returned to confirm placement; you will then be contacted to be told if your young person has a placement and when to come to club.
These arrangements will be reviewed in January, when we hope to be able to have larger numbers. The new consent forms are available in the bottom right corner of this page. Please complete and return to: email@example.com If you do not have internet access please call: 07938 603 821
Before each session
● Where possible, take your child’s temperature; if it is high please do not send them to club
● Ensure that your young person has a facemask
● If your young person shows symptoms or tests positive, please contact Steve on 07938 603 821
● If someone your young person has been in contact with tests positive, please follow Government isolation guidelines and do not send your child to club
● Please ensure your young person only attends on their designated sessions
Rev Geoff Vevers Chairman